Friday, September 1, 2017

Acrylic Pour ATC Backgrounds in Violet

I've found a few spare moments for another Friday freebie ATC Background set.


This time, I'm offering my Backgrounds for you to build upon in the many varying hues and shades of that mysteriously moody color known as violet.

As already mentioned previously, this began with my second try at using the technique known as "Acrylic Pouring" or "Poured Acrylics." The "cells" that developed in this small pour are so very tiny that it is difficult to view them without a little help. So I took a few pictures and then played with those for a little bit using Photoshop. I had to zoom in an awful lot before the "cells" could be enjoyed.

This led to my musing as to how to play with those same photographs I had taken of this experiment using acrylic pouring. There have been other colors before, among them Aquatic and Fuchsia. These are fairly recent posts, so all you have to do is to scroll down just a little bit and you'll quickly see them in other posts. I've already offered a duo of envelopes with labels to match as well, which you will no doubt find on the way down as you scroll.

Happy weekend creativity!

PPSATC™Background Sixpack: 
Acrylic Pour "Varietous Violet"

Download HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)


You are free to:
only give, keep or trade any or all of the ATCs
given in my Set above, with or without altering.
You are not free to:
ever sell any of my designs
unless otherwise specified by me
in the Guidelines (like this one).
Thank you 
for helping me to
keep free things free!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...